NEW HAVEN, Conn. – Senior Jessica Kaminski of the Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) women's basketball team was chosen the CACC Player of the Week for the second time this season on Monday, January 7. In addition, senior Beverly Kum was named to the conference's weekly honor roll. The news was announced by the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference office.
The Rams moved to 14-0 with victories over No. 7 USciences, 67-61 (Jan. 3) and Felician, 84-75 (Jan. 5). Jefferson is ranked 16th in the most recent D2SIDA Media Poll and 18th in the WBCA Coaches Poll.
JESSICA KAMINSKI – CACC PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Kaminski produced her second straight double-double with 17 points and 10 rebounds in the win over previously undefeated USciences. She added four assists and one steal. The senior followed with a 19-point performance at Felician on 5-of-10 shooting. Kaminski's line also included six boards, three assists and one steal.
- Jan. 3 vs. USciences: nine rebounds, six points and four steals. Recorded two steals in the final 31 seconds to help clinch the victory.
- Jan. 5 at Felician: 11 points, 10 rebounds, two blocks and one assist. Notched her second double-double of the season.
WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CACC WEEKLY AWARDS IN 2018-19
- CACC Player of the Week – January 7
- CACC Player of the Week – November 26
- CACC Player of the Week – November 19
- CACC Co-Defensive Player of the Week – December 31
- CACC Defensive Player of the Week – December 17
- CACC Defensive Player of the Week – December 3
- CACC Defensive Player of the Week – November 12
- CACC Honor Roll – January 7
- CACC Honor Roll – December 31
- CACC Honor Roll – December 17
- CACC Honor Roll – December 10
- CACC Honor Roll – December 3
- CACC Honor Roll – November 19
- CACC Honor Roll – November 12